Saturday, January 12, 2013

Highlights of my 2012

The year of my 2012 has finally ended and it feels so good that doomsday was just a mumbo-jumbo shit. In this post, i am gonna talk on how we should look forward for what's in store for us this New Year nor i am going to talk about new year's resolution because that's another cliche thingy. Who ever does it anyways?
Being a self-absorbed person that i am, i wanna tell you the significant things that happened to me this year. That would include all the goods and bad stuffs that happened. Okay, okay, you might say "But JC, it's already 2013 move on already!". well, i am going too i just happened to tell you how my life went breezy that year 2k12. May i start?

1. i learn to use make-up. hahaha! oh shit. okay, don't laugh! i told you that it would include the bad stuff, right? it's normal for women to use make up but i learn to apply one in my fucking face. so anyways, i loke colors but i only use light ones. it makes you look pleasant and elegant. i just learn to use one, because as a future educator, you should be fresh in front of the students and fucking hot.

2. Ally's graduation. my sister finally graduated from elementary and i love her. she's smart and funny, sometimes annoying to be with. in my family, i am close to all my siblings.

3. Lola passed away. okay, well, this was the hardest part of the year because i lost my only friend, mother, grandmother, teacher, mentor, chef, and a comforter. she died during tito bim's birthday and her intermittent on dad's birthday, ironic right? i cried a lot because i was the one who took care of her during her complicated medical condition.

4. Taught in a school. i thank God because i finally coped up with this stuff. they say, the most difficult part in a future educator student is the internship. they were telling the truth. it was really such a difficult thing, because i had to plan for my lessons, and the lessons for the next day, and the lessons for the next, next day, and the lessons for the next week. also, the strategies on how i teach them, creating questions if they really understand my discussion, computing grades and shit, managing events, and the fucking math part! oh my gosh! i almost quit, but luckily i had many people  who helped a lot when i needed them. i manage to pull through and thanked everyone for the sacrifice they have given me. but still, it was a wonderful experience.

5. Learned ASL. during my second shifting as an intern, i was assign in a hearing impaired class and i almost cried because i don't know how to do the fucking sign language shit. okay, okay, i am suppose to be a Sped teacher i should know how these things work and yet i manage to do that. i had to practice doing the sign language for my lessons and make lots of instructional materials which my dad had to be furious because i sleep 3am and wake up by 5am and then go to my intern-school and teach those kids. it was difficult, at first but i did a very good job. an experienced with the hearing impaired class made me look knowledgeable. tee hee hee!

6. i got my heart broken.yes, i have to admit. i got my heart broken by somebody whom i loved for a very long time. i am not going in details but i have realized somethings, such as; (1) the more dependent you are on that person, the little your world becomes, and i thank this part because i became independent of myself. (2) people have expiration dates and they can't be in your life forever. well, some won't last long when you want them to but i guess it has special purposes in become a part of your life. as for my case, i moved on and fell in love with somebody (whom i think will be forever---skip the second part. tehehehe!). (3) forgiving is way better than forgetting, at least you stayed friends and no more emotions attached, or sexually attached. (4) chances. i had to be negotiable to let them stay in my life for as long as THEY wanted, let's say, 5 or 6? is that negotiable enough? or am i really that a miss nicey-nicey girl? :) nah! kidding, but if one deserves then yes it would come to a 5, 6 or even 7..

7. i learn to be independent. well, technically, i haven't got a job but i'm planning to have one this year 2013. i just learn to be independent wherein i do my tasks given to me, do all my works, that includes projects and requirements. i become a very busy person because of this lifestyle and i am doing well. i can clean, cook (survival skills), and looking forward for a job.

8. expect the unexpected. i really did expect that i'd be marching this coming graduation and join my friends (daes) but  she (you know who) told me that i can't make a full-loaded subject. oh what the heck! i cried when she told me this and i hate her for like.. EVERYTHING! surprise, surprise. i only lack one subject and i think i'm going to enroll it by summer and that's what makes me a summer graduate then. i'll be marching by the next year (2014) together with shannen, i think.

9. abstinence. i'm kidding, i can't do it! but, only for three months. you know what i mean. hahaha! nah! i'm really kidding, seriously. joke. 

10. fell-in-love again. that's that. a new, new which i fell inlove again and he makes it all complete, like, i wanna be with forever. you know what i mean. period.

11. friendship over. okay, aside from the 3 years and a half being with daes. our friendship got separated because of a guy that made our friendship with whatshername just ended. we were never involve but she doesn't like us with our friend. your friend had an ex who turns out to be the other friends's lover which is really awkward. yeah, the concept of hey-my-exboyfriend-just-fancied-my-closest-friend and they look good together. yuk! that's very.. hostile. and that ends our friendship with that sour bitch (kidding though).

12. i realized my dream. i never thought of becoming a teacher because they always compute grades and warn students about their behavior. ugh! now i know how a teacher feels when students never listens to discussions. it pissed me so much i could cry. well, being an educator was never in my career list but i was always thinking of being a nurse, since my aunts are nurses which i kind of find it cool and great. but that stuff just slipped away after taking this education course. i am finally gonna be a teacher soon, thanks to those people who had that great impact on educators. like the sayings "there would be no doctors, accountants, lawyers, and engineers without teachers" because teachers are the ones who creates your grade in order to proceed to the next level. yes! and this is what i want, being a teacher. aside from teaching, i also love kids.

that's my highlight of my 2012, and it was awesome. i have hundreds of significant things that happened to my life during the year but that's just it. hope you enjoy reading my silly ramblings about the last year of my life. thank God, end of the world ain't true.so, what's yours?

No comments: